January 17-25, 2018
• Tour Old Havana
• Enjoy the serene nature reserve of Las Terrazas
• Farm-to-fork meal at an organic family run farm
• Swim and snorkel in the Bay of Pigs
• Stay in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Trinidad
• Stop in Santa Clara to see the mausoleum of the iconic Che Guevara
You want to visit Cuba but you’re not looking for a vacation, you’re looking for an experience. You love to￼ engage, interact, and learn. You aren’t afraid of new food, or of talking to strangers. You are friendly, curious, adventurous, open-minded, young-at-heart and ready for your next adventure.
If this sounds like you, you may want to consider the Templeton Chamber of Commerce and Gulliver’s Travel tour of Cuba. We aim to offer an authentic view of Cuba. A local Cuban guide will help us get around the island with overnight stays at Casas Particulares (guesthouses). This tour is legal for US citizens and includes a full itinerary to give you an up close and personal look into the life of Cubans.
* 9Days/8Nights – Depart LAX January 17th – returns January 25th, 2018
* Rate: $2450 – per person / double share $3100 – single
You must obtain a visa to travel to Cuba. The tour price does not include the price for a visa to Cuba. Current price is $50 plus processing fee. We will help you with this process.
INFO SHEET WITH ITINERARY AND FAQ (PDF) Good for printing.
For Information Contact
81 Higuera St. #150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
CST # 20-10100-10
Categories: Group Travel