Escorted by Maureen Cormier
- Enjoy an authentic khantoke dinner in a local village
- Visit Wat Chedi Luang and chat with a monk
- Take a Thai cooking class and enjoy your creation for lunch
- Travel like a local with long-tail boats and tuk-tuks
- Step back into history at “The Bridge on the River Kwai”
Hit the highlights of Thailand on a 15-day adventure that strikes a balance between cultural landmarks and stunning beaches, activity and relaxation. Up north, ponder the River Kwai and eat your way through Chiang Mai. Then head to the southern shores for some downtime at Koh Samui and Krabi. Along the way, bask in the radiance of golden temples, enjoy long-tail boat rides, and learn to cook authentic Thai food.
IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
TRAVEL STYLE: DELUXE
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on most other tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: 2 – LIGHT
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
* 15Days/14Nights – Depart February, 2019
* Double Rate: $3300 approx
* Single Rate: $4500 approx
For Information Contact
81 Higuera St. #150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
CST # 20-10100-10
Categories: Group Travel