One of the most affordable and genuine ways to visit Cuba
Price includes roundtrip air from San Luis Obispo, Cuban
Visa, 10 nights/9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners, stays in “casa
particulars”, tour activities.
$500 non refundable deposit. Final payment Oct. 15, 2019. Trip insurance is mandatory, not included in the price.
- Tour Old Havana
- Visit Hemingway’s residence “La Finca Vigia”
- Enjoy the serene nature reserve of Las Terrazas
- Visit a tobacco farm and the village of Vinales
- Farm-to-fork meal at an organic family run farm
- Playa Giron Museum
- Introductory Group Salsa lesson
- Swim and snorkel in the Bay of Pigs
- Stay in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Trinidad
- See Santa Clara Mausoleum of the iconic Che Guevara
You want to visit Cuba but you’re not looking for a vacation, you’re looking for an experience.
You love to engage, interact and learn. You aren’t afraid of new food, or of talking to strangers. You are friendly, curious, adventurous, open-minded, young-at-heart and ready for your next adventure…
If this sounds like you, you may want to consider Gulliver’s Travel tour of Cuba. We aim to offer an authentic view of Cuba. A local Cuban guide will help us get around the island with overnight stays at Casas Particulares (guesthouses). This tour is legal for US citizens and includes a full itinerary to give you an up close and personal look into the life of Cubans.
For Information Contact
81 Higuera St. #150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
CST # 20-10100-10
Categories: Group Travel