Your cruise hosts: Ingrid and Carol Siegel
SEP 20 – 28, 2020, 8 NIGHTS
Venture into legendary museums of New York and Québec for cultured discovery and visit summer cottages of the Gilded Age. Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston and bike Acadian trails in Bar Harbor.
Magic + Film & Theatre
In conjunction with Crystal’s already well-established partnership with Magic Castle, magicians come aboard to entertain with remarkable, mystifying performances featuring sleight of hand and illusions.
Guest speakers and film authorities salute film and theatre with lectures, screenings and more..
FARES FROM $3,249 per person
- $250 per Couple Shipboard Credit
- “World’s Best” All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
Commanding the world’s great oceans with grace, Crystal Serenity enchants with an unrivaled chic elegance. Discover the superb cuisine, welcoming hospitality and gorgeous suites and staterooms of The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line.
- GUESTS – 980
- STAFF TO GUEST RATIO – 1 to 1.5
- PER GUEST SPACE RATIO – 70.3
Categories: Group Travel